Due to continued expansion, we are currently recruiting an Aftersales Administrator.
We are main dealers for worldwide brands such as Merlo, Kioti, Caterpillar, Mecalac & Vicon supplying both the agricultural and construction markets.
This is a great opportunity to join an established family business that has ambitious growth plans over the next few years.
- Support department managers with administration tasks
- Prepare job cards for review by Service Manager prior to invoicing.
- Check invoices coming in from suppliers and input onto IT System.
- Answer telephones for both departments
- Support Service manager / Service Controller & Parts Manager / Parts Assistant during staff absences
- Ensure all filing is completed regularly.
- Assist Accounts department with Credit Control.
- Conduct customer update calls / progress chasing jobs.
- Conduct customer satisfaction calls.
- Deputise for Warranty Administrator on holiday and sickness.
Skills & Experience
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Work well within a team as well as the ability to use own initiative.
- Complete tasks to specified timescales & be organised with day-to-day activities.
- Able to use Office 365
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Stephen Cartwright email@example.com to apply.