Due to continued expansion we are currently recruiting experienced Service Technicians. The role will be a mix of workshop based and on site work.
We are main dealers for worldwide brands such as Merlo, Kubota, Caterpllar, Meclac & Vicon supplying both the agricultural and construction markets. The work is varied including preventative maintenance, reactive repairs, warranty repairs and pre delivery inspections on new and used equipment.
This is a great opportunity to join an established family business that has ambitious growth plans over the next few years
- Experienced level 3 mechanical qualification is desirable
- Be familiar with modern fault code readers
- Have a vast knowledge of Plant and or HGV
- Have a good knowledge of specialised equipment that can be mounted onto vehicles
- Car / Van Licence
- CSCS Card would be advantageous
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be flexible around working days and hours
- Be able to work to timetables
- Have high organisational skills
- Be able to keep up with paperwork
Roles and responsibilities
- Diagnose report and repair defective machines
- Carry out servicing, warranty, and safety campaigns
- PDI new equipment in the workshop
- Carry out work onsite as well as at customers premises
- Accurately document work carried out onto an electronic tablet
- Communicate feedback internally and externally
- Ensure that correct parts are identified for repairs and services.
Contact Stephen Cartwright email@example.com to apply.